1. Get a fitness watch and try to take at least 10,000 steps every day.
2. Limit the amount of bread that you eat and try to eat dinner as early as possible.
3. Workout at least 3 times a week.
Do you agree?
1. Calculate how many calories your body burns in a day.
2. Track your calories every day and try to eat 1,000 calories less than you burn.
3. Eat whatever you want, but stay 1,000 calories under the number of calories your body burns.
Will this diet stategy works? Comment below.
Original article at https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/important-habit-one-man-adopted-lose-180-pounds-190632442.html