1. Start doubling your mortgage payments. The additional payment will all go towards your principal.
2. Create a monthly budget in Excel and track every penny that goes in and out of your house.
3. Use any influx of cash (bonuses, cash gifts, tax refunds, etc.) to pay down your mortgage.
Do you agree?
1. Start studying for your test 2-3 weeks in advance.
2. Review your notes every night before you go to bed. If you don’t have notes, review the related glossary terms every night.
3. Try self-hypnosis every night confirming that you will remember everything you learned and get an “A” on your test.
Do you agree? Please comment below.
1. Suggest that we write a 3 step post on a problem you are having. For example, how do I train my dog?
2. Suggest that we write a 3 step post on a question you have? For example, who was the coolest First Lady?
3. Suggest that we write a 3 step post on getting advice on something? For example, how do I breakup with my boyfriend?
1. Start serving healthy foods to your kids at a young age. Set a good example for your kids by eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains yourself.
2. Search for healthy recipes and prepare healthy food with your children.
3. Play educational nutrition games online with your children and make eating healthy fun.
Do you agree?
1. Immediately unfriend/block/unfollowing the person bullying you online. Don’t let the online bullying build up over time.
2. Report the online bully to your parents, the site you are on, to the authorities at the school you attend and to your local law enforcement officials.
3. Respond to potential bullying with positive quotes, poems and sayings. Don’t accept online bullying.
Do you agree with this approach?