1. Start training at least 26 weeks before the race.
2. Run a mile the first week and and add a mile a week for 20 weeks. Then reduce your distance by one mile over the next 5 weeks. Take the last week of before your race.
3. If you can’t run the whole distance, practice a run as much as you can, walk and rest strategy. Try to run in longer stretches over time.
#marathon #running #lifeisapost
1. Alabama – 11 championships
2. Notre Dame – 8 championships
3. Ohio State – 8 championships
What’s your team?
#collegefootball #ncaafootball #lifeisapost
1. You can manage your budget easier by using cash. You take $100 out of your bank account, you can spend $100.
2. You can avoid credit card fraud. If you need an electronic payment method, you can use a prepaid credit card or Paypal.
3. You spend more when you are using credit. Use cash and save money. Also, you don’t have to worry about monthly credit card payments and you avoid high interest rates. Finally using credit cards are addictive.